Along with the roadside assistance features, you are fitted with magnificent benefits. This is the last Motor Club that you will ever have to join. The benefits that you get from Motor Club of America can be used during travel, home or at play. After registering for a MCA total security membership in which we recommend, the flagship product, the benefits will also be activated for use at your own convenience. View the next number of rows to observe the benefits you will be receiving through the mentioned membership package.
Major MCA Benefits
- Trip Planning and Travel Reservations – The club offers free simple to read, step by step digitized mapping services free of expenses to registered users. All you must do is complete a Travel data card or call MCA’s 1-800 number. This includes places of interest, resort, motel and hotel information found along your route. You also have a one-stop reservation service for car rental, flight travel, and discounts for hotels & lodging.
- Arrest Bond – Involved in a traffic violation, Your Motor Club of America membership card is allowed to be used in front for cash bail up to $500. ( However this form will be accepted in many states, in fewer states arrest bond certificates are not acceptable in most cases. In the state of Maryland the certificate is acceptable for $1000, in other states they are accepted for much less amounts ranging under $500.) It’s not required in the state of California.
- Bail Bonds Worth $500 – MCA will arrange up to a $25,000 bond to release you when you are driving a vehicle and charged with a moving traffic law violation such as vehicular manslaughter or auto related negligent homicide. Simply call the toll-free number on the back of your membership card.
- Attorney Fees – Motor Club of America will pay up to $2,000 for your attorney to defend you against police charges resulting from driving your covered auto:
1. Up to $200 for covered Moving Violations
2. Up to $500 covered auto related Personal Injury matters
3. Up to $500 covered Vehicle Damage issues
4. Up to $2,000 for covered auto related Negligent Homicide or Vehicular Manslaughter(Up To $2,000.00)
- Credit Card Protection – By registering your credit card with us you can be reimbursed up to a maximum of $1,000 in case you’ve lost your credit card or victim of theft.
- Stolen Vehicle Reward – (Pay Up to $5,000.00 to the individual who gives information on the whereabouts of your automobile). This reward is not payable to you or your family. The reward can only be redeemed if property is recovered and the thief is caught and convicted of the crime.
- Travel Assistance Reimbursement – MCA will reimburse you up to $500 dollars for a car rental if your automobile is disabled from an auto accident at home. You can also be reimbursed in case of lodging, transportation and meals if 500 miles off from home.
- Daily Hospital Benefit – $54,750 Hospital cash benefits. You will receive $150 per day beginning the first day you are hospitalized as a result of a covered accident for up to 365 consecutive days.(Up to $54,000.00)
- Emergency Room Reimbursements – Receive up to $500 emergency cash for Emergency Room or Trauma Center treatment received due to injury in a covered accident. Includes up to $100 in cost for each of the following:
1. Cast or Splints
2. Ambulance Service
5. ER Facility
- Accidental Death Benefit – As a member, you may enroll, free of charge, in one of three all accident AD&D coverage’s to suit your needs:
1. You, as named member, up to $50,000; or
2. You and your spouse, up to $25,000 each, plus job retraining is available for surviving spouse in many cases; or
3.You for up to $30,000, your spouse for up to $15,000, and your children up to $3,500 each. Optional benefits include job retraining for surviving spouse, continuing child care and continuing education support. Coverage election form must be completed and returned to home office before coverage goes into effect.
- Travel Assistance Program – The named member receives the Travel Assist Program which assists worldwide with issues such as:
1. Medical Evacuation
2. Medical Repatriation
3. Non-Medical Repatriation
4. Return of Remains
5. Visit to Hospital
6. Return of Child
7. Return of Companion
The Total Today is $39.90
- Motor Club of America requires the first and last month’s payment agreement to be paid at checkout.
- After payment has been received your Total Security Plan membership will be active in 24 hours for use.
- Within 2 weeks your Discount and Membership card will have arrived at your home or location.
- Thanks for joining us and becoming a member at the club, that is Motor Club of America!
- You have the choice to cancel your membership at any given time.
*Only Bank or Credit Cards Acceptable. Greendot, Walmart, Moneygram or any other fabricated cards are not acceptable, thank you.*